2022 Grant Cycle Changes
Using a new process this year, nonprofits serving the greater Cedarburg area can apply for funding through the Greater Cedarburg Foundation’s 2022 grant program beginning Oct. 22, 2021.
A “letter of intent” process will replace the traditional open grant cycle this year. Initial letters of intent will be due to the Foundation by Nov. 4, 2021. Agencies who are invited to apply for a full proposal will be notified by Nov. 23, 2021.
Organizations considering applying for a grant are strongly encouraged to attend a virtual informational session being hosted by the Foundation at 10 a.m., Oct. 14. Advance registration is not required.
Program areas that will be considered for funding include projects in arts and culture, education, social services for the public, environment, basic needs and more.
To access the grant application and guidelines, visit the Greater Cedarburg Foundation website, cedarburgfoundation.com, click on the “Grants” tab, and then on the link to the “Apply for Grant.” Access to the application can also be found on the Greater Milwaukee Foundation’s website.
Grant Application Guidelines
The Greater Cedarburg Foundation supports projects and programs that help make the greater Cedarburg area unique. The Foundation considers all types of projects, with an emphasis on those that creatively focus on:
▪ Preserving and enriching our cultural heritage
▪ Enhancing our artistic and aesthetic experiences
▪ Providing educational, recreational and community service
opportunities for all ages.
When you click here, you will be directed to the Greater Milwaukee Foundation with instructions on how to apply for a grant. If you have questions, contact Danielle Breen at email@example.com or call Danielle at 414.272.5805.
2022 Grant Application Period
The grant application period is:
- Oct. 14 – 10 AM – Virtual Informational Session Click Here
- Nov. 4: Letters of Intent Due
- Nov. 23: Invitations for full proposal to eligible grant recipients
- Dec. 23: Full Applications Due
- Jan.-Feb. 2021: Grant committee considers application
- March 2021: Board meeting to approve grant recommendations
- March – April 2021: Grant recipients are notified of the GCF Board’s decision
- May 2021: Grant recipients are recognized at Civic Event