Grant Application Guidelines
The Greater Cedarburg Foundation supports projects and programs that help make the greater Cedarburg area unique. The Foundation considers all types of projects, with an emphasis on those that creatively focus on:
▪ Preserving and enriching our cultural heritage
▪ Enhancing our artistic and aesthetic experiences
▪ Providing educational, recreational and community service
opportunities for all ages.
When you click here, you will be directed to the Greater Milwaukee Foundation with instructions on how to apply for a grant. If you have questions, contact Danielle Breen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fred at 414.272.5805.
2019 Grant Application Period
The grant application period is October 14 – December 6, 2019:
- Oct. 14: Applications are available
- October 23: 9 – 10 AM Presentation on application process at Cedarburg Public Library
- Dec. 6: Deadline for proposals
- Feb. 2020: Grant committee meeting to make grant recommendations
- March 2020: Board meeting to approve grant recommendations
- May 2020: Grant recipients are recognized at Civic Event